Who We Are:
FAAC Group, a leader in every area of gates and doors automation and vehicular and pedestrian access control, can count more than 34 sales companies in 26 countries, 3,300 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants.
FAAC Group is looking for the subsidiary FAAC MIDDLE EAST FZE for an:
Product Specialist – Perimeter Security
The Product Specialist, a resident in the United Arab Emirates, will report to the Sales Manager – Projects, of FAAC Middle East, will manage current accounts, develop new accounts and carry out all necessary activities for the market development. Her/his activities will cover the GCC, Levant and Egypt territory with a focus on a specific product family.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Plan/carryout/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. Minimum Requirements:
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- University degree, or equivalent with at least 3+ years of experience in a similar sales role (in UAE)
- Can build relationships quickly with both customers and colleagues
- Capability to forecast and plan the business systematically
- Possesses excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to individuate and define potential business and hidden opportunities
- Strong reporting background using CRM such as Salesforce, SAP or Pipedrive reporting tools
- Possesses excellent time management, can prioritise workload and maintain its pipeline
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate strong initiative
- Hard-working and ability to work independently
Workplace: FAAC Middle East FZE, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE