HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs, and provides after-sales services for HUB Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems. We aim to meet every market expectation by offering a wide range of solutions from one of our three Parking Systems Brands.
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our Team in the Mississauga area.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We offer a full benefits package with state of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
- Onsite service and maintenance for our Parking and Access Control hardware and software.
- Provide technical support for multiple products.
- Need to have knowledge of electronics, mechanical devices and PC computer skills.
- Software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians.
- Installation duties include equipment bolt down, installation, wiring termination, establishing communications to software host, configuring, and testing of new equipment under the direction of a HUB Project Manager.
- Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking for daily troubleshooting tasks.
- Manage customer escalations and ability to communicate on a technical level.
- Electronics Technical School training or equivalent.
- Microsoft Operating Systems experience required.
- A clean driving record.
- MS Windows Server and electronics experience preferred.
- MS Network and MS A+ Certifications preferred.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Available to work scheduled weekend shifts.
- Available to work On-call shifts to include evenings, weekends, late nights, early morning hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with organizational skills a must.
- Trouble-shooting capabilities on a technical level.
- Team Player.
- Ability to work on proprietary software, as well has hardware communications, programming and repair.
- Comfortable using hand and power tools