Founded in 1965, FAAC Group operates to improve the quality of life and safety of their customers, simplifying and automating daily actions through innovative and functional devices for vehicular and pedestrian access automation and control, for residential, commercial and industrial use.
Operating from our HQ in Bologna, Italy, FAAC Group is today a large MNC international industrial group and a global leader in the industry. The Group covers a large portfolio of brands in two main segments of business: Access Solutions and Parking Solutions. Access Solutions represent a wide and advanced product offering for access automation and access control.
Our product portfolio covers a wide spectrum of solutions in the automation space: Gates, Barriers, Bollards, Tubular motors, Turnstiles, Immigration & Boarding Gates.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Accounts Receivables Officer to join our finance team. This position will be based in Regents Park, NSW and will assist our business units across Australia on a 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract position.What you’ll do :
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Actively run weekly accounts receivables meetings for all Business Units & Monitor Accounts Receivables KPI’s.
- Oversee clients breaching payment terms and where required escalate to Finance Manager at point of stop supply or engaging external credit collectors. Also manage Bad debts & accounts in Liquidation.
- Day to Day allocations & reconciliation of receipts from bank statements
- Assist in the month-end reconciliation of General Ledgers, including processing month-end journals, intercompany entries, bank reconciliations & overall financial reporting
- Month-end, Quarter-end & Year-end reports as required
- Collaborate with team members to work on various Credit control projects
- Financial Audit support as necessary
- Management of Fixed Assets Schedule (Additions & Disposals) and Depreciation
- Other ad-hoc duties required by management
What you bring to the role:
- At least 3+ years of relevant accounting experience, including exposure to accounts receivable and general accounting
- Qualification : Accounting Diploma or similar qualification is not essential but advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and working knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts and standards
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise with customers and colleagues
- Excellent data entry speed with a high level of accuracy
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word software
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Timely decision-making skills
- Ability to drive for results and focus on outcomes
- A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
Sound like something that interests you?
We would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter by hitting the APPLY NOW button.
Explore us at: