HUB Parking Technology is looking for developers with a passion for delighting customers, and a hunger for learning. We are a leading supplier of hardware and software operating some of the largest parking installations in the world. This is a great opportunity to work on a friendly team of dedicated professionals in a culture that values teamwork, continuous learning, and service.
If you are skilled in Java or C#, have SQL experience, are willing to learn new frameworks, have great debugging skills, and are looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. **This position is based in Warrendale, PA and requires in-office work 5/days week**
- Engage as a member of a cross-functional agile team, participating in planning, status reporting, standups, retrospectives, and continuous improvement.
- Implement new features with associated unit tests.
- Reduce areas of technical debt within the product.
- Resolve field defects to mitigate issues for our customers.
- Mentor team members to support knowledge development through coaching, training, and collaborative feedback.
- Remain current on state-of-the-art development platforms, tools, and techniques, and devise implementation strategies for appropriate technology advancements.
- Use tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, Git, Jira, Confluence, and Review Assistant to enhance visibility, collaboration, and management of your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in C. S., Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience.
- Experience with object-oriented programming; Java or C# is a plus.
- Experience with SQL; SQL Server or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience leading the design, development, and support of new functional capabilities and the modernization of existing implementations.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in web development using frameworks such as ASP.NET, Angular, Knockout, or Flutter.
- Experience with unit testing fundamentals and frameworks.
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience developing software with C++; Qt is a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining DevOps systems; Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience supporting and developing applications for embedded Linux distributions.
- Experience developing software which interacts with hardware.
- Experience building robust system integrations with partners and customers.
HUB Parking has a competitive benefits package which includes health benefits, life insurance, 401K matching and tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software development: 5 years (Required)