We're looking to hire a Service Engineer to support our central belt regions [south west & south east].
- Achievement of agreed service levels / works completion within deadlines/programs
- Travel throughout the UK in order to carry out duties
- Reactive call attendance and repairs where necessary in line with client requirements
- Completion of planned maintenance visits within schedule and guidelines
- Accurate completion of all required documentation including records of work completed and health and safety reporting via both DSS and Client systems.
- Timely submission of company documentation
- Assist colleagues where necessary / work as part of a team.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, contractors and colleagues via the telephone where necessary.
- Provide an effective out of hours call out service to DSS and its clients if/when scheduled to do so.
- Maintenance of company property (including but not limited to vehicles)
- Accountable for health and safety and the reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses
- Provide good customer service at all times.
- Consistent productivity
- ADSA BS EN Qualified.
- CSCS Qualified
- UPKIA Qualified
- Asbestos Awareness Trained
- Full valid UK drivers licence.
- Willing and able to travel UK wide
- Previous automatic door experience
- Willing and able to work reasonable overtime, including evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to take part in the out of hours service if/when scheduled
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- Good time management skills and prioritisation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work within set deadlines and instructions.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Roller Shutter Door experience.
- Electrical qualification / discipline experience
- Full current driving licence.