FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.700 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for an Application Integration Developer within our Information & Digital Technology Services department.
Application Integration Developer
We are looking for a motivated developer who will be mainly responsible for the development of our custom programs on SAP ERP (using ABAP language) and responsible for the analysis and development of the company’s internal web application enabling systems integration solutions.
The successful candidate will support us in approaching projects that aim to widely adopt our backbone Applications (Atlassian Jira and SAP), providing a personalized User Experience in order to support needs and streamlined processes goals.
- Managing the design, development and customization of applications and services
- Managing the integration and re-factoring of existing applications
- Developing unit and functional testing
- Generation and preparation of related documentation
- Software analysis
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field
- Previous work experience as Software Developer
- Knowledge of high-level programming language: SAP ABAP mandatory, Java highly appreciated
- knowledge of OOP paradigms and design patterns
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (My SQL, SQL Server and Vertica very appreciated)
- Knowledge of Web Application Platforms (preferred)
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken)
- Collaborative and dynamic approach
- Ability to adapt quickly to cross-functional collaboration and team working
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Capacity to react in a fast-pacing environment and open to change
- Initiative to independently learn new technologies and programming languages